Data Replication Monitor is not updated in Point-to-Point Integration scenario. If you enable audit logs and observe the error "invalid replication target system" the solution from this KBA may apply.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central Payroll;
- SAP SuccessFactors.
Reproducing the Issue
Trigger a replication from ECP and check DRM, no information appears for the replicated employees.
Replication Target system is not properly configured, this can be an issue in SuccessFactors or ECP, both system has the target system configured in different places. To have the DRM updated with the information about replicated users, the confirmation must work correctly and return to SuccessFactors with the updates regarding the replication. You can activate the API logs as per KBA: 2680837 - How to see API payloads in Audit Logs and check the response payload for the EmployeeDataConfirmation entity to see if there is any error. If you see incorrect target system there, refer to resolution steps below.
- In SuccessFactors go to Admin Center -> Manage Data:
- Search for Replication Target System, and check if the target system configured is the same as ECP and it's the correct one;
- Go to ECP and search for the SE38 transaction, then search for the program RP_HRSFEC_PTP_CONFIGURATION, double check if the target system is configured here correctly and it's the same as the target system configured in Manage data from step 2:
- After this, go to SPRO transaction and search for the below configuration in "configure Compound Employee API Query" section:
The configuration and target system must also match here.
- After this, try to replicate the users again and check DRM for updates.
Point to Point Scenario Complete guide: Employee Central Payroll using Point-to-Point Integration
Data Replication Monitor is not updated in Point-to-Point Integration scenario. If you enable audit logs and observe the error "invalid replication target system" the resolution from this KBA applies. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , Problem