- In Adhoc Reporting, when a custom picklist item is used, only the first 200 values display when utilizing the search box to search for the value within that picklist.
- Why do all of the values from a custom picklist display when searching manually but not in the search box?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an adhoc report
- Select Columns > Find and select the custom field
- Preview report
- When using a custom picklist item for Adhoc report you will only find 200 values using the search box.
- To handle the performance of ad-hoc reports, the framework only loads the first 200 values for a picklist.
- Once the user performs a search on the filter, the user basically filters on ONLY these 200 values.
- By default, picklists that are marked as OBSOLETE are shown in an ad-hoc report, hence you see the OBSOLETE value coming up.
- This issue will be handled in a future enhancement but there is no target date at this time.
- As a workaround, when selecting the custom picklist field, please select 'By Selection' and use the forward arrow to search the field you are looking for through the pages as the field you are looking for might be found on a different page.
To verify the feasibility of having this included in a future version of the system, please submit this enhancement request by following the instructions available in KBA article 2090228 - How to submit enhancement requests for SAP SuccessFactors products.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, ad hoc report, custom picklist, 200 values , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , Problem