"Deleted" is shown instead of story names after importing SAP Digital Boardroom into another system (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.6.3
- SAP Digital Boardroom
Reproducing the Issue
- Export a Digital Boardroom with all the dependencies from tenant A.
- Import this Boardroom to tenant B.
- When opening stories from the tree structure of the DiBo, "Deleted" is shown instead of the story name.
Stories shown as "Deleted" are removed from the DiBo library.
Add the "Deleted" Stories to the DiBo library.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, DiBo , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem