You have uploaded your Custom Solution to a Tenant and it is correctly Scoped and Merged with the Active Scope but Work Center Floorplan (WCF) or Work Center View (WCView) is not available in Work Center and View Assignment.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have a Custom Business Object.
- You have created Custom Screens for your Custom Business Object.
The WCF or WCView has a Scope Rule bound to a Custom Object in the Scope Rules Editor. During Deployment from a Partner Development Tenant to a Customer Test / Production Tenant, solution changes its Namespace. This configuration is currently not supported and the change of Namespace is not handled by the Scope Rules Editor.
This binding must be removed via the UI Designer in a new Patch.
- Open UI Designer through the SDK.
- Open Custom Screen ABC.WCF.uiwoc (ABC being your Custom WCF).
- Open Properties tab.
- Open Scope Rules: (Collection).
- Remove Binding to Custom Object.
- Select Custom View DEF.WCVIEW.uiwocview (DEF being your Custom WCView).
- Repeat steps 3 to 5.
Invalid Work Center View, Scope Rules, ScopeRulesEditor, Work Center Floorplan, Work Center View, Target Tenant, Source Tenant, Custom Object, UI Designer, SDK, PDI, Invisible, Production, Screen, Scope Rule, Editor , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-XTS , UI Framework Cross Topics , Problem