- Inbound delivery is not created automatically via output type SPED even after goods issue is posted for outbound delivery already.
- In 'processing logs' of the outbound delivery, you find SPED is failed due to error message ME160 "Notified quantity exceeds quantity still to be notified 0.000 EA".
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SPED, inbound delivery, ME160, Notified quantity exceeds quantity still to be notified 0.000, outbound delivery, output type, VL02N, PGI , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.