- Inbound delivery is not created automatically via output type SPED even after goods issue is posted for outbound delivery already.
- In 'processing logs' of the outbound delivery, you find SPED is failed due to error message ME160 "Notified quantity exceeds quantity still to be notified 0.000 EA".
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SPED, inbound delivery, ME160, Notified quantity exceeds quantity still to be notified 0.000, outbound delivery, output type, VL02N, PGI , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-LA , Inbound Delivery , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.