- This Knowledge Base article provides an explanation on the Cancel functionality within SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding.
- Customer request to move records to All Document Submitted.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
We have a new functionality in ONB to move records to All Documents Submitted.
To activate button,
- Log into the account Super Admin site (please coordinate with your implementation partners or create a support ticket)
- Navigate to Account Options
- Create or Update the key AllowCancelProcess
Once the key is added, verify the Cancel button is added to ONB.
- Log into ONB application
- Navigate to the Settings > Manage Employees
- Choose the affected candidate whom you want to move to Signed Status
- Click the Cancel button
- Please be aware that when "Cancel" button is clicked, all exisiting candidate's form(s) will be sent to Document Center.
- The forms can be without signature and without some data.
Signature Step, Cancel, Activity, Work Queue, Super Admin, Move, Records, Signed, SF, Success Factors, OBD, ONB, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , Problem