Using the App Create Correspondence, when trying to create a Customer Statement(SAP13) in the following error is displayed: Output Management nodes could not be created using BRF+.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the App Create Correspondence.
- Select the desired Company Code.
- Select the Correspondence type (i.e SAP13 / Customer Statement).
- Select the the Account type as Customer.
- Select the Customer.
- Choose the Last Statement Date.
- Choose the Current Statement.
- Click in Preview.
There is missing line for E-mail Channel in Output Parameter Determination for Customer Statement.
Since Customer Statement is delivered by SAP, we automatically assume that e-mail functionality is allowed.
By removing e-mail Channel from Output Parameter Determination you are not disabling e-mail functionality for Correspondence.
Add back line for E-mail channel in Output Parameter Determination for Customer Statement.
SAP13, Correspondence, Create Correspondence, F0744A, Customer Statement, BRF, BRF+, Output Parameter Determination, Output Management. , KBA , CA-GTF-FXU-FI-AP , Fiori FXU Accounts Payable FI-FIO-AP , FI-AR-AR-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , Problem