Besides the default recipient for each email notification, it is also possible to add additional recipients so you may increase the number of notified users for a single notification. This article provides more information on how to use the Additional Recipients functionality within the messages sent through Email Notification Templates.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
First of all, it is important to mention that, when it comes to Recruiting, the emails configured in the Email Notification Templates tool are set to notify only the person that will be performing the next action with that document. E.g.: When the first approver approves a job requisition, the document routing notification email will be sent to the second approver in the pipeline.
Please, follow the process below if you want additional recipients to be added to your notification template:
- Admin Center > Email Notification Templates;
- On the left side, select the notification you would like to perform the changes:
- Click "Customize Settings for Form Templates";
- A new popup will be displayed and you will be able to see the Additional Recipients column in the right side. There will be a list of every possible form template to be set up with that notification and you may click the additional recipients in the respective row you would like to have them added (you may also use Ctrl to select more than one);
- To Remove a recipient you have to use CTRL and select the user to remove.
The list of available recipients are Employee, Manager, HR Rep., Matrix Manager, Originator, Originator's Manager, Hiring Manager in Recruiting, Recruiter in Recruiting, Second Recruiter in Recruiting, Sourcer in Recruiting, VP of Staffing in Recruiting. Please, notice these are not meant to be used just for RCM and their behavior may vary, depending on the form and email notification being used.
Please note that this feature is not owned by Recruiting and some of the recipients are not supported for the recruiting module, such as employee
Customize Settings for Form Templates, additional recipient , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To