Data Quality reports are not generated when checking export data quality reports option.
- The folder structure is created, but no reports are created.
- When accessing the reports from Data Services Management Console, an error occurs or report is blank.
- Error in DS Management Console screen when accessing reports: "Logon Error: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor"
- Error in Reports.log.0 file: "[ SEVERE ] com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKLogonException: Logon Error: Listener refused the connection with the following error:
ORA-12505, TNS:listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
---- Error code:-2147217393 Error code name:dbLogonFailed"
- Checked and KBA 2311048 has been applied already, error persists.
- Data Quality reports folder is empty.
- Job completes successfully.
- Cannot view reports.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services all versions
DQ, rpt, , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.