This KBA aims to clarify the correct customizing for paternity leave in the Personal Calendar Generation report RPTGENB0 (and as a consequence in the Social Risk Declaration SRD ) in the following business case:
- Within the period of 10 days of paternity leave, you want to differentiate between the 3 first days paid by the employer (code L1 in the example attached ) and the last 7 days paid by the Social Security (code YY in the example attached)
- Only 1 social risk declaration is expected to cover the whole period.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Belgium
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RPTGENB0; paternity leave; risk id 006; AL01; ASR; SRD , KBA , PY-BE , Belgium , PY-BE-PS , Public Sector , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.