Error below happens when opening one story with user A in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- The table failed to initialize: You do not have the correct permissions to open that model
- Cannot find model information
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create one model with user B.
- Create one story based on this model with one table and one chart.
- Don't share this model to user A.
- Share the story to user A with Read permission.
- Using user A to login to SAC and open the story, error 1) below happens in the chart area and error 2) happens in table area.
1)Cannot find model information.
2)The table failed to initialize: You do not have the correct permissions to open that model.
User A has no read permission to the model which the story is based on.
Share the model to User A with at least Read permission.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, initialize, permission, right, access, user, team, role, privilege, correct, permissions, information, fail, failed , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem