The following warning occurs when you try to enter data in an unbooked cell using a dimension with a hierarchy set with "Flat presentation" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Unbooked cell with flat presentation:
If a dimension that has hierarchies is shown in flat presentation, cell changes are allowed only for booked cells.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Starting with version 2019.07, data entry on unbooked cells in a flat presentation hierarchy is not supported.
Please choose a hierarchy and not flat presentation to enable data entry on unbooked cells.
You can switch on the option Show only leaves in widget to only show the leaf members of the hierarchy.
- As a fast way to mimic the flat presentation, create an additional hierarchy on the relevant dimension(s) where you do not specify any parent-child (PCH) relationships, and switch to that hierarchy in the table widgets of the story.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , hierarchies to flat- i , planning for the plan versions , hierarchies no vlaues assigned , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem