- The dbccdb database is configured to use DBCC CHECKSTORAGE command and other related system stored procedures.
- The error "process infected with signal 11" in the module proc_setdb() with a stacktrace may be reported in the SAP ASE error log:
Current Process is running on Engine 5
Address 0x0x0000000001e46914 (proc_setdb+0x144), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000001250
- When DBCC CHECKSTORAGE is run, and DBCC CHECKSTORAGE aborts with a 9970 error or may hang:
1> dbcc checkstorage(<database name>)
Checking <database name>: Logical pagesize is <page size> bytes
A non-recoverable error has occurred in the CHECKSTORAGE operation. The operation has been aborted.
Msg 9970, Level 20, State 1:
Server '<server name>', Line 1:
DBCC cannot update the finish time in dbcc_operation_log table for this operation(opid = '1') of database '<database name>'. This can be patched by executing sp_dbcc_patch_finishtime.
DBCC CHECKSTORAGE for database '<database name>' encountered an error. Some results may not be available. Correct the problems reported and reexecute the CHECKSTORAGE command.
Transaction has been aborted.
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
CR818971, CR#818971, 818971, dbcc checkstorage, 9970, worker process, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.