You have encountered one of the following problems:
- Logon Failed to C4C
- Sync from Lotus Notes to C4C failed
- Authentication Failed
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have installed a Lotus Notes Add-In and encountered any of the issues which are mentioned already in the symptoms.
In order to analyse the root cause you need to collect the Log Files from the Add-In.
To collect the activity related logs, please follow the below steps:
- Logon to the Lotus Notes Add-In.
- Click on settings in the Lotus Notes Add-In.
- Expand To SAP Cloud for Customer.
- Select advanced.
- Select the option "Detailed" under "Error Logging".
- Reproduce the issue that you are facing with the Add-In.
- Navigate to the mentioned Log Folder in the explorer.
- Collect the Error.log and Info.log file and save them on your local machine. Please use ".zip" for forwarding the log files.
- Attach these files to the reported incident.
Steps 2 to 5 are shown in the below screenshot:
Log files, Lotus Notes, IBM Notes, Authentication Failed, collect Logs , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-LN , Lotus Notes , How To