When you set a confirmation as not MRP-relevant, but maintain the that the confirmation is subect to reminder/dunning, the following behavior happens:
- Subsequent notifications are not considered in changing reminder dates;
- Behaviour is not different than if the MRP-relevant tick is set.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, V_T163G-MAREL, LEINBF0W, ETDKEY, AB, LA, documentation, purchase order, ME91F, mahn-relevant, ME_CONFIRMATION_DUNNING_QTY, RM06ENMA, reference date, material resource planning , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CON , Confirmation Control/Shipping Notification , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , MM-PUR-GF-CU , Customizing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.