You have deactivated the 'Credit active' indicator (also called as 'Active receivable' indicator) of the item category.
- You expect that the credit check will not happen in this case and no credit status (CMGST) will be determined on the sales document.
- You expect that the FI accounting document will not increase the 'Open receivables' (SKFOR) value in the credit exposure.
• Sales And Distribution (SD)
• Logistics Execution (LE)
• SAP R/3
• SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
• SAP ERP Central Component
• SAP ERP
• SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
• SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA All versions
• SAP S/4HANA
credit active, CMPNT, CMGST, SKFOR, credit update, open receivables, credit check, item category, credit status, aktive Forderung, Kredit relevant, Kreditprüfung, Fortschreibung, Positionstyp, Gesamtobligo, offene Forderung, Kredit-Gesamtstatus , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , FI-AR-CR , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.