When Administrator opens the Class search screen from the Scheduled type Program entity this error is generated.
Error: Null object loaded from local variable 'scheduleBlockCriterion'.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- In Learning Administration > Learning Activities > Program
- Search for a Program
- Open the program and Edit the Agenda
- Add Activities > Class
- Click 'Search for an item' to add the required Item
- Search for an individual Class
- The error will be displayed:
This is due to a configuration setup which has activity criteria property set to true.
- In Learning Administration > System Administration
- Configuration > Search Selectors
- Class > Click to edit and find "criteria.Activity.enabled"
- Set it to false
- Apply the Changes
Error, Null, Programs, Scheduled Offering, scheduleBlockCriterion, find, search , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , Problem