When trying to staff a role in an Internal Project or Customer Project - not all resources/employees are available for selection.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud
SAP Commercial Project Management (CPM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open app "Plan Customer Projects"
- Open a Project
- Switch to edit-mode
- Navigate to tab "Team" (or navigate to roles via work packages)
- Create a new role or try to staff an existing one. (for example role "Trainer")
- Click on "Add Resource"
- A pop-up is opened with or without resources - but the expected resource is not available.
- Remove the filter for the role - for example "Trainer" by clicking on "X".
- Afterwards, all resources are displayed.
- Select a resource and click on button "Add to Role".
- As a result the role is staffed with the resource.
When the filter in the pop-up isn´t cleared for the role all combinations role/resource are available where this role is staffed in customer projects.
The filter for the role must be removed to receive all resources for staffing.
F0719, CPM_PROJ_MANS1, /CPD/SC_PROJ_ENGAGMNT_MAINT_SRV, SAP_BR_PROJ_MANAGE_COMM , KBA , CA-CPD-SS , S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud - CPM , Problem