After b1902 release, users without "Schedule Reports" RBP permission cannot export DTD in WFA if Report Center is enabled in the instance
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Workforce Analytics
- Run the Average Headcount measure
- Click on any value of the pivot table to open the DTD window
- Move your mouse over the Export button
- The message "Drill to Detail Export requires access to Report Centre Schedules" is displayed
Previously it was possible for users to export Drill To Detail in WFA without being able to download the file from Report Center Schedules. In b1902 release, engineering made "Report Center" a mandatory RBP permission to download the DTD report.
Enable the "Report Center" permission in RBP under User Permission > Reports Permission to allow the users to export the DTD.
users without Schedule Reports RBP permission cannot export DTD WFA Report Center Drill to Detail Export requires access to Report Centre Schedules , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , How To