You are trying to change the password of your own administrator user through the Application and User Management work center, but the password field is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Open the Business Users work center view.
- Search for your own user and select it.
- Click Edit, then choose Attributes.
- Notice that the Password field is missing.
You cannot change the password of your own user in the Application and User Management work center. This is the expected system behavior.
Log out of the system.
- Enter your logon details (do not click Log On).
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your Current Password and the New Password.
- Click Change.
Change, Own, Password, User, Administrator, Application and User Management , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To