- In SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition, the 'Country of Origin' field in Purchase Orders (POs) is no longer present.
- The system has SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) configured / migrated from the previous 'Foreign Trade' (or Intrastat) functionality when upgrading to S4HANA, on-premise edition.
- Previously-created implementations (such as custom PDF / Smartforms) that leverage this field in the PO do not work as a result.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Foreign Trade, SD-FT, MM-FT, GTS, Intrastat, Migration , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CU , Customizing , MM-FT , Foreign Trade , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.