- Client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- ASE errorlog contains an "Infected with signal 11" error in the module pss__release() with a stack trace:
Current process (0x4b0026) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001d78765 (pss__release+0xe3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0xffffffffffffffff)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- In-Memory Database (IMDB)
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR813573, CR#813573, 813573, index, scan, MVCC, multiversion, concurrency, control , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.