You have maintained code list mapping and still the values are not converted when there is an integration from external system to SAP Business ByDesign.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions activity.
- Click the Maintain Code List Mapping hyperlink.
- Under Code List Mapping Definition click the Add row button.
- Select QUB Integration as Mapping Group.
- Select Local Data Type Name as MeasureUnitCode.
- Under Code List Mapping Rule select Map Individual Codes as the Mapping Rule.
- Under Code List Mapping select Local Code as E34 and External Code as GB
Business Object Service/Material currently does not support the code list mapping from this external system to ByD system.
This functionality is available only for third party Application to application services, and currently the services for Material/Servide BO is A2X services.
This expected system behavior.
Codes maintained in ByD system have to be pushed via the payload when calling the web service.
code list mapping, unit of measure , KBA , AP-PRD-SPO , Service Product , Problem
SAP Business ByDesign all versions