- In Learning, Managers/Supervisors have in case of absence, the option to delegate to another user/supervisor.
- So the employee’s requests can then be handled by the delegated supervisor.
- The Delegate option has been set up correctly with appropriate permissions as per KBA 2398022 - How to enable delegate functionality in LMS
- While the delegated supervisor is delegating or to act on behalf of the Supervisor on the screen they click on a link for example to Learning Plan, the system brings you back to their own Learning Plan rather than the users.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to Learning
- Under Links click on the "Delegators act on their behalf" and click on the user as per the screenshot below:
- On the Home page that is diaplayed, The User clicks on a link for example My Learning Plan Link
- But the system brings them back to their own Learning Plan rather than showing the users.
- This is caused by the Systems page being customised and the link to Learning Plan page is a Direct Link.
- Direct Links are not supported in delegate mode.
- This is expected behaviour.
- When delegating as the User the following message is displayed at the top of the screen.
- "Direct links are not supported in delegate mode"
Direct links are not supported in delegate mode, manager, supervisor, proxy, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions