- A Bill of Material has been changed ( Components added , Quantity changed , item category updated ) in the App Maintain Bill of Material but not known why , by whom and when it was done
- A BOM was changed and its not displayed on the Tab Timeline in the App "Maintain Bill of Material"
- The menu Path Extras-More.... Item Changes in the app "Change Material BOM" shows a blank screen
- R&D / Engineering
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud -All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App "Maintain Bill of Material"
- Input material , plant and Bom Usage
- Press Go
- Select BOM in the results.
The change history of the BOM can be viewed in the"Timeline" tab if the change was made we a Change Record.
It has all the change numbers visible, and there is a link "Change History" for every change number, where you can see every change done via that change number.
However, if the change is not done as per a change number, you can't view the change history.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
STAS , STPO , ECH , ECM , ECO , AENR ,"Change Master" , RCS00150 , KBA , LO-MD-BOM , Bills of Material , PLM-FIO-BOM , Fiori UI for Material BOM , How To