How to create Adhoc reports for lists of candidates that have been referred by either internal candidates or recruiting users.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This article will cover candidates referred/invited to jobs following these 3 possible methods:
- Internal candidate goes to the company Careers tab to find their job listings page;
- Finds the job > Select Action > Refer Friend to Job;
- Provides referred candidate basic information and sends the referral.
The person referred through Method 1 would be sent to the job requisition, under the Forwarded status.
- Internal candidate goes to the company Careers page > Referral Tracking > "Add a Referral now!";
- Provides referred candidate basic information and sends the referral (same page as the one we would get in Method 1, step 3).
The person referred through Method 2 would be sent to no job requisition, just the general company external candidate profiles listing.
- Recruiting user finds the job requisition;
- Hovers the mouse over the selected job requisition title and clicks "Add candidate";
- Either selects a brand new candidate (1) or an existing candidate profile (2) to be added to the job requisition.
The person referred through Method 3 would be sent to the job requisition, under the Forwarded status.
- Recruiting user goes to Recruiting tab;
- Searches for the desired candidate profile and opens it;
- At the bottom of the just opened candidate profile, clicks "Forward To Requisitions";
- Finds the intended job requisition and ends the process by clicking "Forward to Selected".
When following Method 4, the recruiting user will be able to choose if the candidate will be sent to either the Forwarded or New Application status in the application pipeline.
The adhoc report:
- Just like other Recruiting Adhoc reports, it is going to be a table report, under the Recruiting V2 domain.
- There are a set of columns used only for referral processes, please see them below:
- These are what we reckon as the key items to be added to the report:
- From the Referrals linked on Candidate list: Job Req ID, Referral Type, Referred By First Name, Referred By Last Name, Referred Candidate ID.
- From the Candidate list: First Name, Last Name.
Below you may see an example, based on the methods described above:
What we see as Referral Type might be displayed as CandFw, whenever the referral was performed by a candidate within the system and Employee stands for referrals performed by recruiting users.
2081998 - Employee Referral - Recruiting Management
2788244 - Is it Possible to Report Candidates Who Have Been Forward to a Colleague - Recruiting Management
Adhoc report candidate referral, Forward To Requisitions, Add a Referral now!, add candidate, referral type, referrals linked, CandFw, Employee , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To