- SAP Transportation Management where a Selection Profile with Time-Related Selection Attributes are used to select unplanned Freight Unit (FU) stages for display in the Transportation Cockpit (TC).
- The Time-Related Selection Attributes allow selection of Pick-up and/or Delivery Demand Horizon time ranges for the FU stage selection.
- Unpanned FU Stages have several different datetime values - Start Date (Acceptable), Start Date (Requested), End Date (Requested), End Date (Acceptable), Loading Date, and Unloading Date.
- Which date is used for meeting the Demand Horizon as maintained in the Selection Profile?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
/SCMTMS/TOR STOP SEL_TIME, FU, PUDL, /SCMTMS/CL_TOR_D_STOP_AM FILL_SELECTION_TIME_PER_STOP, /SCMTMS/CL_MP_OP CAPTOR_ADJUST_TIMES , KBA , TM-PLN-PS , Profiles and Settings , TM-PLN-FU , Freight Unit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.