This KBA will guide you through the steps to add Feature Permissions in a Job Requisition Template using Manage Templates under Admin Center.
NOTE: It is very important to keep in mind this tool is extremely powerful. Modifications made to templates can have a direct impact on candidate experience, integrations, custom integrations, etc. Change should only be made by a qualified individual that is familiar with the configuration.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
It's possible to update Feature Permissions or addition of new Feature Permissions through Manage Templates feature. If you don't have it enabled and would like to have it, please follow up this KBA: 2157630 - Enabling Manage Templates in Recruiting - Recruiting Management
To update that information through Manage Templates, you will need to do the following:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates
- Click on the Recruiting Management tab.
- Click on Job Requisition templates and select the template in which you want to set up the feature permissions
- Under Template Settings section, click on General Settings.
- Click on Application Status Configuration. You should be able to see the Feature Permissions defined in the template.
- Click on the Feature Permissions link.
- In the window that opens, you can set up the feature permissions that you want to add in the requisition template.
- Select the permission you want to grant, the Role name you want to grant that feature permission to and also the Status name in which you want to grant the selected user the permission
- Once the feature permissions are added, click on Finished button to save the changes you made
- Then click on Publish button to save the changes to the requisition template
feature, permissions, manage, templates, req, offer, candQuestions, assessment, interview. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To