- The requirement is to use a business rule and display a part of the field's value on another field.
- For Example, Field 1 has a value 123456789 and the requirement is to omit the first three characters of the string and display the value on Field 2
- Is there a standard function that handles this?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Sub-String, part of a string, part of a field,Trim,rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-RUL , Job Info Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC-PER-PRS , Personal Info - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.