- The requirement is to use a business rule and display a part of the field's value on another field.
- For Example, Field 1 has a value 123456789 and the requirement is to omit the first three characters of the string and display the value on Field 2
- Is there a standard function that handles this?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Sub-String, part of a string, part of a field,Trim,rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-RUL , Job Info Business Rules , LOD-SF-EC-PER-PRS , Personal Info - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.