How to control which ASE instance (host) can obtain a 'CP', 'DT', 'SF' license using SYBASE.opt (options) file?
SySAM License Server managing SySAM-enabled products for Production, Dvpt & Test, or, Standby (D/R) environments:
- CP license types are typically purposed for PRODUCTION environments
- DT license types are typically purposed for DVPT, TEST, UAT environments
- SF license types are typically purposed for standby, disaster/recovery, failover environments
- SySAM License Server 2.4
- SySAM License Server 2.3
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
- Sybase Adpative Server Enterprise 15.0
entitlements, development, DVPT, testing, TEST, TSTG, UAT, standby, D/R, failover, served, SYBASE.opt, license attribute , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.