You noticed that the width of the table columns does not auto adjust.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account work center.
- Double-click the right border of a column header cell to resize.
- Notice that the Auto Adjustment function is not working as expected.
The width of the table columns could be not auto adjusting due to the following:
- The Auto Adjustment is currently not enabled.
When you are in edit mode, the minimum width of any column with editable controls increases to accommodate editing. However, empty and read-only columns remain to the minimum width size.
This feature is not supported on Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge browser (version >16).
The enabling of Dynamic resizing for the table columns can be done under company settings.
You can enable the auto adjustment of table column following the steps below:
- Go to the Settings.
- Go to the Company Settings
- Then turn on the toggle button option "Enable Auto Adjustment of Table Column Width in Fiori Client".
Auto; Width; Column; Size; Table; Automatic; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT , UI Framework Runtime , Problem