How to show/hide Dynamic Reference Line automatically according to applied filters in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Create a story with Bar/Column chart on sample model [BestRunJuice_SampleModel].
- Select [Grass Margin] into Measures and [Product] into Dimensions.
- From action menu, select Add Reference Line.
- Choose Dynamic and then select [Gross Margin] as Measure.
=> One reference line will be added into the chart.
- Apply one filter (story filter or page filter or chart filter or filter by linked analysis) on another dimension like [Sales Manager] to the chart.
=> Check or uncheck values from the filter, but the reference line still appears in the chart.
=> How to show/hide Dynamic Reference Line automatically according to applied filters?
for example, only showing the reference line when filtering with [Janet Bury] for [Sales Manager].
Edit the reference line to add one Reference Line Filters on same dimension (i.e., [Sales Manager] = [Janet Bury]).
In this case, once the same filter (same dimension & same value including larger range or list) is applied to the chart, the reference will be shown. Otherwise, it will be hided.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, reference line, dynamic, show, hide, appear, display, filter , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To