When using standard inbound function module IDOC_INPUT_PROJECT to process IDoc PROJECT, the system requires LOGSYSTEM (Logical System) to have been maintained at the project and WBS level to be processed successfully.
If LOGSYSTEM has not been maintained in the IDoc (E1BP2054_PROJDEFINITION-LOGSYSTEM, E1BP2054_MASTERDATA_ALE-LOGSYSTEM), then the following errors can occur:
- Transaction is only allowed in the project master system Message no. 2054ALE020
- Project definition &1 'SaveReplica' method was not called up via ALE Message no. 2054ALE005
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
WE19, BAPI_PROJECT_SAVEREPLICA, MAINTAIN_PROJ_FOR_ALE, MAINTAIN_PRPS_FOR_ALE, ALE, blannk , KBA , PS-ST-INT-BAPI , BAPI-interface to PS , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.