- When any user, including Enterprise Administrator, logs into CMC or BI Launch pad the page goes unresponsive for a very long time (over an hour). Eventually the user is logged in.
- Issue started to happen after a script was run to delete a large number (2+ million) of failed instances as a result of DST time change bug.
- CMS.exe uses abnormally high levels of memory.
- Auditing folder contains files that are large in size, for example 500 MB.
- CMS logs contain the same line repeatedly, many times
getAuditData: id is <Number>
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
cannot login, auditing, slow start up, startup, can't login , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.