- When a requisition is accessed from an email while on a mobile device, the following message is seen:
- You can view this link in your browser or on the SuccessFactors App. Which would you prefer?
View in the App
View in the Browser
NOTE: This message also appears for Document Routing Notification as it has the following token: [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]]
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Mobile
This is expected behavior and cannot be disabled.
- This message is expected to appear whenever accessing Recruiting Management on a mobile device which does not already have the SuccessFactors mobile application installed.
- The message provides the opportunity to install the mobile application if it is preferred over accessing RCM via the mobile browser.
- Seeing this message does not mean the mobile application has been installed/enabled for a SuccessFactors instance.
- Please be aware that deeplink to open the document in the mobile application is only supported for job requisitions and is not supported for offer approvals. It is not possible to deeplink the offer approvals page to the mobile application and when clicking on the [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] for an offer approval on mobile will open the internet browser by default and not the mobile application.
SF, Success Factors, RCM, You can view this link in your browser or on the SuccessFactors App, SF mobile app, MOB-30176 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-MOB , Mobile Interface, Mobile Apply , How To