Inspection task did not generate for Inspection Type:Final Inspections - Production in a Production Order DEF (DEF refers to Production Order id).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Production Control Work Center
- Go to Production Orders --> By Orders View
- Search for DEF
- Select Edit
- Navigate to Document flow
You observe Inspection task not generated for Production Order DEF.
Inspection task did not trigger in Production Order as one of the below 3 prerequisites could not be met
- The inspection type Final Inspections – Production was not selected during scoping
- The inspection type of this inspection plan Final Inspection – Production could not be found
- In Production Model , Operation Category Quality Check is missing
If these requirements are not met, the production order cannot be released and no inspection will be created
In order to trigger Inspection task in Production Order, Maintain the below settings.
- In Questions step of Business Configuration , Go to the Quality Assurance business area and choose Quality Control -> Questions for Quality Control. Here, answer Yes to the question Do you want to inspect finished products at the end of production?
- The inspection Plan Final Inspections – Production need to be created and to be activated
- Production model should contain one operation of the category Quality Check with one activity of the category Final Inspection. This check operation is the final operation in the production model
Inspection task not generated for Production Order, Final Inspections – Production, Inspection task did not generate for Inspection Type:Final Inspections - Production in a Production Order , KBA , inspection task not generated , inspection type:final inspections - prod , inspection task did not generate , AP-IMD , Inspection Master Data Management , Problem