- You cannot manually complete a work item from transaction SWIA using the button 'Complete Manually'.
- You cannot manually complete a work item from the administration tools from the work item display.
- The child work items are all set to 'Completed' or 'Logically Deleted', but the top level work item does not change status to 'Completed'. It remains 'In Process'.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.52)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.53 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.53)
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.5 for SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, Extras, Activate Administration, SWI1, Complete, Ready, SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL, SWL_ADM_WI_COMPLETE, SWW_WI_ADMIN_COMPLETE, terminate, , Drop down, Menu, Edit, Manual Completion, Started, status, Process Work Item as Administrator, (Sub)workflow , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.