The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- As soon a BI Content Viewer user is added to a team which have view rights only to a Story/Model the user can edit the Story.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Share a Story from sub-folder of the public folder with all Users using view access.
- Open the Story with a BI Content Viewer user and notice that the Story cannot be edited with the user.
- Assign this BI Content Viewer user to Team A.
- Share the sub-folder (mentioned in Step 1) with Team A using view access.
- Open the same Story with the same user.
- Notice that the Story is editable.
- Role assigned to Team A has manage rights on public files.
- Once a user assigned to a team, it gained its role.
- Modify the role assigned to the team as per the requirements.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, editable, edit, view, right, team, full access, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem