- Purchase Order (PO) and Invoicing for a specific PO has been processed on Base Amount only.
- Downpayment plan has been agreed and created against the invoice, and the requirement is to add VAT (Value Added Tax) alongside the recurring downpayment entry.
- When accessing ME2DP (Down-Payment Monitoring for PO), there is no option to add VAT, or additional rates within the transaction, the downpayment is calculated against the Base Amount.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME21N, ME22N, ME23N, MIRO, MIR4, F110, F-44, FB1K, down payment clearing, down payment, clearing, delivery costs, unplanned, invoice reduction, credit memo, LOG_MMFI_P2P, ME2DP, down payment, MM_SFWS_CI_01 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-DP , Down Payment Processing , MM-IV-LIV-CRE , Entry MIRO , MM-PUR-GF-CU , Customizing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.