- A 10795 error, "The file '<xx>.class' contained in the jar does not represent a valid Java class file" is reported while installing a jar file in an ASE database.
- ASE errorlog may also contain the message "PCI(M1): ERROR: pci_malloc; Requested size -# exceeds max request size 1073741744"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Java in Adaptive Server Enterprise
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, java, jar, valid, class, file , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.