- When entering a manual adjustment on a hourly time account type, the decimal value gets modified after the Adjustment.
- For Example, when an amount of 5.30 is entered from the 'Add Manual Adjustment" button, on saving the entered value, the amount gets reset as 5.18 on the account posting.
- Why is the amount is getting reset and stored differently compared to what was entered.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Round off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.