- When creating a new Business Intelligence role, when you click on "Assign Users" from the role you can assign either users or teams to the role.
- However, this is only valid if you assign as "User License".
- If you select "Concurrent Session License" then only users are displayed, not teams.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.8
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Business Intelligence Role.
- After saving the role click on "Assign Users" from within the role.
- A window will open allowing you to assign either users or teams to the role (with "User License" as the default selection).
- Click on "Concurrent Session License". Only users will be displayed, not teams.
This issue is product limitation.
This feature enhancement has been requested and submitted under the following link. It can be voted on to increase the visibility for the Development Team.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem