You are trying to post or verify a Goods and Services Receipt but it appears to be stuck and no error message appears.
Also you see that Goods receipt is not linked to any of the existing invoices nor it is open for new invoice to be created.
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the Goods and Services Receipt (GSR) work center.
- Select the Receipts and Returns view.
- Select the filter "All Documents".
- Search and open your GSR, click to "View All".
- Click to "Check": nothing happens, no messages or warnings are displayed but you are still unable to post your GSR.
You have entered a negative amount in one of the expense report items.The system would create GSR for each expense report in intercompany scenario but we do not support negative values in GSR, this is a limitation in the intercompany scenario.
So you need to cancel this expense report and create it with an amount which will be a positive value.
Goods and service receipt, negative value in expense report, GSR stuck, GSA stuck, cannot invoice a goods and service receipt, intercompany goods receipt,expense invoicing. , KBA , inter company expense , SRD-SRM-GSA , Goods and Service Aknowledgement , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To