When a CDS View is not published, there is the word "None" is dispalyed under the Successor column of draft objects in the overview list in the CDS View Fiori Appliction.
S/4HANA Cloud 1905
Reproducing the Issue
Login to S/4HANA Cloud FLP
- Create and save a CDS View
- Check it in the Custom CDS View Fiori Application
- Notice the "None" value under the Successor column
This is a product issue and SAP is aware of it.
- This is a product issue will be addressed in the next release of S/4HANA Cloud
- Customer(s) can ignore it since it does not have any side effects
Successor None S4HANA Cloud , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , BC-SRV-APS-EXT , Extensibility services , Problem