- You have set "No Text Change" option on the long text for a specific Notification type in customizing.
- Transaction: SPRO
- SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
- Plant Maintenance and Customer Service
- Maintenance and Service Processing
- Overview of Notification Type
- Format Long Text
- When updating the long text on a Notification within SAP GUI (Transaction IW22), the previously entered long text is locked and cannot be changed.
- This is the expected behaviour.
- When you attempt the same change using the Web UI app "Change Maintenance Notification" it is possible to change or delete the exiting long text.
- However, any changes to the existing long text are not saved and when you access the Notification again, the original long text remains.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Notification, Plant, Maintenance, IW22, IW21, IW23, QM02, Long, Text, Long Text, Log Line, No Text change, FIORI , WebDympro, SAP GUI , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.