- You have set "No Text Change" option on the long text for a specific Notification type in customizing.
- Transaction: SPRO
- SAP Customizing Implementation Guide
- Plant Maintenance and Customer Service
- Maintenance and Service Processing
- Overview of Notification Type
- Format Long Text
- When updating the long text on a Notification within SAP GUI (Transaction IW22), the previously entered long text is locked and cannot be changed.
- This is the expected behaviour.
- When you attempt the same change using the Web UI app "Change Maintenance Notification" it is possible to change or delete the exiting long text.
- However, any changes to the existing long text are not saved and when you access the Notification again, the original long text remains.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Notification, Plant, Maintenance, IW22, IW21, IW23, QM02, Long, Text, Long Text, Log Line, No Text change, FIORI , WebDympro, SAP GUI , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.