You want to upload a local file as a ticket attachment using the windows or mobile app, but the only available options is to provide a picture directly from your camera.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
On the mobile or windows app, go to the Services work center.
- Open the tickets view.
- Open a ticket.
- Go to the attachments tab.
- Add an attachment from a local file.
- The only available button for upload is the camera one.
Your tenant has been configured to only allow instant photos as attachments on mobile.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open General Settings.
- Click on Mobile Settings.
- Click on edit.
- Toggle the option "Disable Image Upload from Device Folder/Gallery" to "No".
Mobile, App, Windows App, Iphone App, Android App, Offline, Online, C4C, Cloud for Customer , KBA , AP-RC-MOB-UIF , Responsive UI , How To