- The getdate function returns a value up to 1 minute older than the value returned on a previous execution
- This causes incorrect timestamp values to be stored and may break application logic
- The issue is seen for values very close to rolling over to the next minute.
- A typical example is that after returning 1:20:59:996, the next value returned is 1:20:00:000 where 1:21:00:000 is expected.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, getdate, minute, millisecond, older, wrong , getdate()
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.