- The getdate function returns a value up to 1 minute older than the value returned on a previous execution
- This causes incorrect timestamp values to be stored and may break application logic
- The issue is seen for values very close to rolling over to the next minute.
- A typical example is that after returning 1:20:59:996, the next value returned is 1:20:00:000 where 1:21:00:000 is expected.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, getdate, minute, millisecond, older, wrong , getdate()
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.