- Switch the active ASE to standby ASE in a Warm Standby (WS) environment.
- admin logical_status shows "Active/Waiting for Enable Marker" on the new standby connection.
- admin who, dsi show status as "Ignoring" for this DSI connection
- admin who,sqm show no backlog
- Data is not replicating to the target
SAP Replication Server all versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7
switch active; waiting for enable marker; , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.