- The ASE errorlog reports (very) many signal 11 messages at address kboalloc
- Which can render ASE unusable for user applications
- Or results in ASE crash if affected spid is holding a spinlock (rgheapblock_spin)
- Prior to the signal 11 at kboalloc
- other (random) signal 11s can be seen
- and/ or errors is the 700 range, for example 706, 707 or 719
- There is no fixed pattern, but these are examples of kind of messages seen in ASE log:
Current process (0x106903ad) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000000863570 (LeSQLRep::LeSQLRep(ExeCtxt&) ...
... no stack trace printed
**** end of signal context ****
task 275317677 is zombie
Error: 719, Severity: 20, State: 1
The last prochdr value is not available for the prochdr '0x0x2aac3c59e000'. This is an Adaptive Server internal error. Please contact Sybase Tech Support.
Error: 707, Severity: 20, State: 5
System error detected during attempt to free memory at address 0x0. Please consult the ASE error log for more details.
- Followed by signal in memory allocation routine kboalloc:
Current process (0x59002d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000164b09f (kboalloc+0x2ff) ...
- The signal 11 at kboalloc repeats itself many times and may end with ASE shutting down with a signal 11 for a spid holding spinlock:
Current process (0x1101008d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000163e1b8 (kbgethashent+0x38) ...
Spinlocks held by kpid 285278349
Spinlock Resource->rgheapblock_spin at address ...
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP140
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.