- Users are not able to access existing templates in the Excel UI.
- The error "No templates in planning area XXX" appears when trying to load a New View From Template... menu:
- Or the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" occurs when the user tries to open the Master Data Workbook.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
excel, attribute, template, user, permission, IBP, 1905, unable, view, Object reference not set to an instance of an object, no templates in planning area, no templates , KBA , SCM-IBP-SEC-AP , Attribute Permissions , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.